Why take a multivitamin?
Yes, we can get a lot of nutrients from food, especially fruits and vegetables, but the fact is we don’t.
When we don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables, we miss essential nutrients, which can lower our risk for heart disease, stroke, cancer, and other health conditions. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), adults should consume 1.5-2 cups of fruit and 2-3 cups of vegetables daily. Yet, in a recent CDC study, they found that 76% of adults don’t eat enough fruit and 87% of adults don’t eat enough veggies.
So how to get your nutrients? A multivitamin. A multivitamin is like an insurance policy, a daily guarantee to ensure your body gets the vitamins and minerals it needs. It can make up for the shortfalls that happen when you don’t get what you need through food.
- Maitake mushroom (dancing mushrooms) is rich in bioactive polysaccharides (D-fraction, MD-fraction, and SX-fraction). These protein polysaccharides have been well-documented immune-protecting and antitumor properties in clinical research (Cancer Med. 2016 Sep; 5(9): 2427–2441).*
- Supports cellular health & rejuvenation
- Supports metabolic wellness & glycemic balance
- Rich in vitamin D (helps from cancer support to bone health)
- Cordyceps Sinensis has been used in medicinal mushrooms, sports as a food supplement. Improving results in terms of endurance and muscle recovery. In scientific studies, the improvement in muscle power has been confirmed by increasing the use of oxygen and the production of ATP; helping improve your sleep quality
- strengthening your immune system
- reducing inflammation and can boost your muscle performance
- Cordyceps has previously been used by the elderly to fight fatigue, increase stamina, and increase sexual drive. Early study indicates that daily use of a particular Cordyceps product (Cs-4) for 40 days may boost sex drive in individuals with low sexual desire
- reducing muscle recovery time, and favoring the elimination of lactic acid
- Improves muscle recovery and endurance and production ATP (oxygen)
- Reishi mushrooms (queen of mushrooms) are considered one of the medicinal mushrooms around the world. This is because of higher levels of ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides.
- Support the lung’s health and organ’s health (heart,liver,kidneys,gut)
- Help to detox, anti-cancer properties (based on research)
- Regulating the symptoms of various conditions
- Supports sleep pattern and quality
- Been used on aid certain diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease
- Protected against stress-induced neurotoxicity
- Lion’s Mane has Native to North America, Asia and Europe, this unique mushroom is identified by its shaggy, globe-like appearance is commonly used to boost energy and mental performance. It is also known to help naturally combat depression and anxiety. It has been shown in animal models to enhance nerve regeneration, memory, and protect against brain injuries such as stroke.
- Elderberry Extract is derived from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elder. As a part of a long tradition of herbal remedies. its flowers,berries, leaves, bark, and even roots have all been used for their healing properties for centuries. Elder fruit contains many important nutrients for health, such as vitamins A, B and C, flavonoids, tannins, carotenoids, and amino acids. Elderberry refers to several varieties of the Sambucus tree, which has clusters of white flowers and black or blue-black berries. The most common type is Sambucus nigra, also known as European elderberry or black elderberry.
- Health benefits of elderberry
- High in nutrients
- May improve cold and flu symptoms
- High in antioxidants
- May be good for heart health