🏃♂️ Foods rich in protein, support muscle building 💪🏻🏋️
Protein plays a crucial role in muscle building and recovery. Proteins from the food we eat are digested into amino acid particles and transport to muscle cells. This is an important process to regenerate and restore muscles after they are injured.
Furthermore, protein is also responsible for building new muscle and growing existing muscle. When we consume the necessary protein, the muscles will have enough raw materials to grow and increase size.
It is important to supply enough quality protein and distribute it appropriately throughout the day. Depending on personal goals and activity level, a person may need to eat between 0.8 to 2 grams of protein per kg weight per day.
Here is a list of D high protein foods we can add to our diet:
1. 🥚 Eggs: A large egg that contains 6g of protein and 78 calories.
2. 🥜 Peanuts: In 100g of peanuts there are 25.8g of protein.
3. Ứ Chicken breast: In 100g chicken breast usually contains 31g protein.
4. 🌾 Oats: In 100g of edible oats there are 16.9g of protein.
5. 🐮 Beef: In 100g of cooked beef, there is approximately 26g of protein.
6. ⚪️ Quinoa): One cup (185g) of cooked quinoa contains 8g protein and 222 calories.
7. 🐠 Rice fish: In 100g of rice fish there is about 46g of protein and contains up to 378 calories.
8. 🥬 Brussels sprouts: In half a bowl (78 grams) of cooked Brussels sprouts contain 2g protein.
9. 🎃 Pumpkin Seeds: One ounce (28g) has 9g protein and 158 calories.
10. 🥛 Greek Yogurt: A 6-ounce jar (170g) contains 17g protein and 100 calories.
Using these foods in your daily diet will help you increase low-calorie protein levels, supporting the process of gaining muscle and fat loss. Remember, maintaining a balanced diet combined with regular exercise is the best way to achieve a healthy weight loss goal.
(Information and indicators provided above are for reference purposes only)
LL Supplement is researched and developed by American pharmacists and herbalists with over 20 years of experience in the industry.
LL Supplement - Food supplement brand from USA 🇺🇸
LL Supplements Vietnam 🇻🇳
📲 Inbox now for direct consultation.
🌐 Website: https://llsupplement.com/
#chamsocsuckhoe #chamsocsacdep #dongtrunghathao #thucphambosung #hemiendich #chonglaohoa #vitamin #hyaluronicacid #tangsucdekhang